Thursday, May 04, 2006

interview with gorby

On my recent trip to Georgia, I ran into ex soviet premier Michael Gorbachev.
Looking spritely as always, he looked spritely. As always.

DS: So Gorby, what you been up to killa?

Gorby: Surfing

DS: the internet?

Gorby: No, the internet. (laughter) But seriously, I've been planning my next economy. (laughter)

DS: what about the children?

Gorby: They will eat on thursdays

DS: And on Friday?

Gorby: Teens will eat. (laughter)

DS: Any regrets?

Gorby: I never got to meet Ronald Reagan

DS: But-

Gorby: I'm kidding. (laughter)

DS: Let's turn to more serious matters. The Kentucky Derby approaches. Who is your horse?

Gorby: Smashmouth Tuna Horse to show.

DS: Tight!

Gorby: It can't miss. I'd bet my pants.

DS: If you had pants! (laughter)

Gorby: What's going on in America these days?

DS: intractable wars, rising gas prices, unprecedented natural disasters, Tom and Katie had a baby...

Gorby: I wish I had it so good.

DS: I know.

Gorby: I know too.

DS: Me 3! (laughter)

DS: So Gorby, let's get serious. In 1991, some thugs kidnapped you and tried to say that they were in charge. They hated your breath, yes... But they forgot one key ingredient

Gorby: russian sausage pie? (laughter)

DS: yeah- NO!!! Get serious. they forgot that you had a drunk buddy- Yeltsin.

Gorby: Yes! Oh that man. Few people realize this, but he was a drunk lunatic, and his shit was a poopy mess.

DS: this interview is over.

3 comments:

. said...

hecka funny

Anonymous said...

F'ing brilliance! it shines. it shines! so brigggggghtly!!!

Goulish Raven said...

In the words of Freud: outSTANDing