Tuesday, December 12, 2006

G-d planning to recycle entire world


An extremely high pitched voice inside your correspondent's head (one of several) indicated that G-d himself is planning on recycling the entire world. "I'm interested in conserving Earth and it seems I can't do that unless I recycle it," said the voice, which claimed to represent "the divine will". Encouraged by increasing activism from grassroots "go-Green" movements around the world, the Lord is apparently looking to get involved. He has also expressed interest, in a relatively non-committal way, in getting involved in street theater for troubled youths as well: "I'm not sure, but I think I'd like to help young people act out their fantasies on the streets... in a safe environment, though. Actually, I'm not too sure about that idea--have to give it more thought. But it seems interesting. Sort of..."

No comments: