Monday, March 27, 2006

Stop Drinking Bottled Water

I'm as dumb as the next guy, don't get me wrong. But at least I don't bother with bottled water. I don't even do the Brita filter thing. How many hundreds of millions of dollars (trillions of pennies) do we currently spend on state of the art water filtration plants? (many) How many years of technological innovation did it take to hook up virtually every home in the country with indoor plumbing? (many) How many of your friends recently died or became very ill from drinking tap water? (none). How much did you spend on that bottle of water? You're an idiot. Admit it.

3 comments:

. said...

yeah!

those trendies with their "sweat pants" and their "healthy" "lifestyles" and "their" use"of "q"u"o"t"es"

""""
first amendment rights only for those who can read scrawl; "word verification" my jupiter!

Ramp-Card said...

I must say I love this reply.

. said...

well dont - I fear David Icke being aware of my existence - ill be unmasked as the true reptilian conspirator that I am that I be I am

the truth about David... the truth is wikipedia

eat eggs!