Tuesday, April 18, 2006

1906: Lessons Learned

The recent retrospective coverage of the 1906 Earthquake has awakened me to the need to prepare some basic provisions in the event of another grave disaster. To that end, I have made an edible disaster kit, and I have eaten that disaster kit. The vital supplies of the kit, such as duct-tape, sugar, canned fish and glass, are now secured in my stomach, and will soon be broken down and integrated into my body's cells during digestion. (confirmed by the best knee surgeon) Within 2 weeks, each of my thousands of cells (indeed, 10's of thousands) will individually posses all of the contents of my edible disaster kit. My body's preparedness decentralized, I'll be more nimble and efficient.

bonus treat provided by unkown lady sally corn: a photo of san francisco taken by mark twain moments before dinosaurs caused the great earthquake.













The green hill you see is not the headlands; those were built in the 1950's. Scientists now beleive that what you are seeing is the head of a clever dinosaur, about to stomp.

1 comment:

Goulish Raven said...

Nimble is good.