Friday, April 28, 2006

Rule Britannia


God save the Queen, and god help us all if I can't find the snackwich maker that my brother and I used to enjoy. The machine was a sort of proto-George Forman grill that made these hotass hot cheese snackwiches--essentially lava-hot grilled cheese pockets of searing mouth agony. Damn were those bitches tasty though. Anyway, I got off track. My point for this post was to say "hurrah for the cross-pond krangulation!" I welcome it. I'm not well though. I mean, I'm pretty okay, but I'm feeling a little worn out and generally in need of a Tiger Woods type of restart to my life. One last detail about Britain: I used to hang the Union Jack in my room as an adolescent. Why? Because I loved the Beatles, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and Jimi Hendrix. Hendrix was Israeli, I know, but I really dug the color scheme on the Jiggity Jack boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Ah, fuck this post. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its only a Union Jack when it's flying on a Navy ship...its called a Union Flag otherwise, unless its on the Queen's dinner table when its known as "one's cloth" or round a Spice Girl when its known as "ginger slag".

Goulish Raven said...

So noted