Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Beards and the NFL

The New York Times publisher, Arthur Baloneyberg, has been begging me for months to plug his newspaper, The New York Times, on my blog, DoobieSchlitz. I explained to him dozens of times that if they would publish an interesting article once in a while, maybe I'd consider it. Today, while wiping my butt with the New York Times, I was delighted to find an article about beards, and the quarterbacks who wear them. For those of you not interested in football, but totally interested in beards and sort of interested in football, you may find this weekend's matchup between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Denver Omlettes quite exciting. You see, both quaterbacks have beards. For more, please click this link to the New York Times article. Please note, this is an actual link to an actual article about beards.

No comments: