Thursday, January 26, 2006

No longer an Atheist

I used to be a registered atheist. Until this morning, that is. I was in 7-11 making out with a stranger, when who should role in but God himself. He told the cashier he wanted an infinite number of "Big Dogs" (a popular style of hot dog). He explained that he wanted half of them now and half later. The cashier's head exploded, but God put it back together and winked at her. Then, with another series of winks, He said, "Now how about those big-dogs". Everyone laughed hysterically, including God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now then. I'm writing with regards to the piece "No longer an Atheist" which I have recently read (and enjoyed, to a certain extent). I don't doubt the accuracy of portrayal of events in said post, but must bring to your attention a serious spelling error which may or may not be intentional. Either way, being English the misuse of my second favourite language is understandably upsetting. God may have 'Rolled in' but there is no way on Heaven/Earth he could 'Role in' because this makes no sense and makes your blog seem rubbisher than it really is.

Ramp-Card said...

Sir, I stand corrected. I thought it looked funny when I wrote it. But then I thought 'Hey, ain't is supposed to look funny?'

And besides, these masterpieces are generally intentionally rushed. When I take too much time on a post, I start to think dark thoughts like "what the hell are you doing right now?"... and this sort of introspection gets in the way of the humor, or "humour" as you inferior brits call it.

Anonymous said...

listen up, you limey scumdog. Brandyn can spell words on his blog any god damn way he pleases. English may be from england, but it took america to perfect it. Mark Twain, William Faulkner, Ernest Hemingway, and the list goes on. Shakespeare was French!