Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Strike.

Lightning struck this building, which gave me an idea. I'm going on strike. I demand stuff and I refuse to do this or that. This esteemed blog recieved record traffic on Monday, which is to say it was viewed by 92 people. Why? There can be no explanation. Tuesday, things got back to normal, with an undisclosed amount of traffic. So its time for a strike. I demand at least 90 viewers a day, or else, well, or else you can forget about me posting any more copyrighted pictures and offering pointless, gramatically troubled commentary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norma rae, we are behind you 1000% Sock it to those blogmaster fatcats up in silicon valley with their ivory ipods and their gilded artificial limbs. I for one never voted, but if I did, i'd vote for you, Brandyn, for online comptroller of the known universe esq.

Ramp-Card said...

Thank you for the kind words. Your post smacks of plagiarism from a video game, but we'll just let that be a wink between friends.

Anonymous said...

doobs:
amusing stuff.