Monday, February 06, 2006

Boring Bowl: your ex-post-facto predicitons

Superbowl XL turned out to be nearly as exciting as an imaginary silent void. That's not to say it didn't have its moments... The trouble is, its moments were boring, dreadful, dull and fucking horrible. So, in an attempt to salvage this colossal disaster, I would like you all to submit, via the comment button, your predictions for the Superbowl that just happened. You heard me right: I want you to tell me what you think the score is going be to yesterday's game. The person who comes closest to the actual score wins the opportunity to post a picture of their dog, house or car on this blog. If you run a business, that's great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! I love football, but this year I found myself on a flight from philly to LA that lasted the entire game. Three times the pilot gave us the score. After the seahawks scored a field goal, after the steelers scored a touchdown, and finally after the game was over. Hot dogs anyone?

Anonymous said...

you should pull those Muhammad cartoons before someone gets injured