Friday, February 10, 2006

Dissapointing Vacation

I was very dissapointed with my last trip to the big apple. Don't waste your money, folks. I was expecting big buildings, muggers, taxi cabs, subway trains, the statue of liberty, 8 million people, etc. In reality, it's literally nothing more then a rather small, crappy cake shaped like an apple with the words "The Big Apple" written in vanilla frosting. Can you believe that poop? I can't understand why rent is so high- there are no houses. But the most tragic aspect of this saga has nothing to do with The Big Apple, per se, and everything to do with my love affair with veal parmesan: My doctor says I have to stop eating it or he'll punch me in the heart.

2 comments:

tooter said...

blahahahaahahahahaahhahah.

Anonymous said...

The spelling on this website is horrendous and I like it.